Skip to main content

Stop Being Negative❤

I used to be a negative person
I used to grumble about my life

Thoughts of suicide, had once appeared on my fucking mind
That was a most stupid thought ever 
I tried to banish it
and I did it
How I did it? Answer: YOGA.
The practices of Yoga helped me to take back control of my life
It eases my mind
It saved my precious life
You never know how miraculous the yoga is until you try it

Negative thoughts would ruin one's life
It may steal or break your happiness for the present moment 
and maybe...future
It may hurt your family, your relationships and everyone who cares about you
We do read a lot of motivational and inspirational quotes from social media sites
but not everyone remembers the quotes and applies its true meaning
We can't live a positive life with negative mind

Most of the people are guilty of living our lives in the past
Stop dwelling on the past 
We should appreciate PAST for all the lessons given and let it go
Let's look forward
Not everyone understands your life journey
Not everyone has to like you
Just be yourself

Whenever you feel suffer in your life
Please think of below quotes"-
" When God wants you to grow, He makes you uncomfortable"
" You re strong enough to live this life"
" The best is yet to come"

Be careful of what you think
Your thoughts run your life
Be positive and have a growing mindset.
Cheers ❤ 


Comments