Skip to main content

Like and Love

It's been a long time I dint touch my blog since I went on a trip to Europe. Haha
I'm lazyyy.

I just finished my ACCA exams.
I hope I can pass it but I know the possibility is less than 50%.
I'm quite sad.
I don't wish to have exams in my future life again.
It's stressed and exhausted.

I realised one thing the day before yesterday.
Love is powerful.
I still remembered I hate eating noodle few years ago.
Most of my friends know I'm a typical rice eater.
And now, I know the differences between like and love.

A person who likes you, he knows you hate eating noodle, he will let just it be.
A person who loves you, he clearly knows what you dun like, but he still insisted to change you.
Now, I started to eat different kind of noodles. Haha. I like Ramen :p
A latter changed me.
Basically, the girls would say : I'm not myself anymore if you changed me.
But, a guy told me you were not with those bad habits when you were born.
You were pure that time. 
If someone changed you, it din't mean you re not yourself anymore, he just brought you back to who you supposed to be.
I learnt swimming because of HIM.
How powerful the love is. haha.
Thus, dun choose the better man, choose the man who makes you a better woman.

Hahahaha..This is just my opinion. No offence. :)



Comments

  1. Don't choose a better man, choose a man who makes you a better woman. LIKE <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. All the best to you ^^ Happy that you found your love one :D

      Delete
  2. Thx Huifen :D You're really such a nice girl, stay sweet with your boy & all the best to your life as well ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, totally agree! Hehe. Continue blogging, I will always read geh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't choose the better man, choose the man who makes you a better woman. I like this! <3
    May happiness always be with you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol..may happiness always be with you too. ^^ muacks

      Delete

Post a Comment