Skip to main content

Sheffield

I miss my family and my lovely friends an awful lot..
The weather is 12 degree Celsius right now.
I'm feeling cold but I'm kinda enjoying this weather.
I don't want hot weather please! 

Sheffield is a very nice place.

I love it very much.
You can always see the people around you with smile on their face.
They have a good culture. For instances, they say 'I'm sorry' when they block your way or say 'thank you' with a smile when you walk away just not to block their way. You will always listen 'hi', 'sorry' or 'thank you' everyday in Sheffield.
If this situation happens in Malaysia...you will figure out some Malaysian are lack of respecting others. No sorry, no thank you. LOL

Sheffield has a lot of gardens.

The gardens....whoa!! greenish!! I love it.
The air is fresh and it feels like there is fucking much oxygen to breathe.

Also, 

one thing I have found out is some animals in UK are quite fat such as cat, dog and pigeon.
LOL

My 21-year-old-dream has been realized.

Deepest gratitude to those who made me here and support me here.
Sometimes, I may be down because there are many things can't be solved outright and I need someone to talk.
I'm quite lucky because I always have some crazy friends who always whatsapp or line or wechat with me.=)
Oops..forget to mention my family pula!!
I created a group with all my family in whatsapp. I chat with them everyday.
My mum reminds me everyday to send 'em those pix I feel nice. LOL
Thank you all so much..Love you all!I feel very warm in such a cold weather.
They dunno how much I miss 'em. =)

This is the view from my room.

White clouds+blue sky+wind =) Such a good weather.haha
I'm gonna have presentation tomorrow. I'll try my best!Wish me luck!!
Good night^^


Comments