Skip to main content

His birthday

This Thursday, 18th of July, was his birthday.

I didn't give him anything because I didn't know what to buy for him.
Also, I didn't celebrate with him..I couldn't go Liverpool. How sad...
I'm so sorry, boy..

I am busy with my presentation and test.. 
Um...whatever..
Life is short, just live it. 

Yet, I did a video for him.
Video making is a very time-consuming matter.
Do you believe I used 10 hours to make a 6 minutes video? Haha.
It's truth. I needed so much time to complete the video because I'm a computer illiterate.
What a good experience! 

I did put the songs he likes and the pix I like in the video.
I like the video very much. How about you? =)

Assignment groupmates have been changed. 
I miss my previous groupmates. 
We are the most relaxed group ever!!
We discussed our asgm with joyfulness and we tried our best in every presentation.
This is so-called teamwork!! =)
I'm glad to meet you guys =)

I'm so tired.
I sleep at 4am everyday==|||
Jet-lag?! I dunno. Lol

Have a nice day.

Comments