Skip to main content

Labour day

Yesterday was labour day.
Well, it didn't affect me as I'm not an employee. I'm unemployed!

I went shopping with my loverboy.
What the hell pula..
We forgot to take a pix.
How sloppy we're!

He bought me an uniqlo jacket for 3rd anniversary of........ =)
Couple jacket-navy in colour!!
Our legs were hurt in order to buy these jackets.
I think I got wobbly when I was walking that time. Lol

And then, you guess what I saw yesterday in front of Zara?
I saw that famous rocket-hair-uncle!!
He is so amazing! Many people were trying to capture him.
He was cycling with flagsss..
Thumbs up!! Respect!! And even salute!!
Uncle, I'm proud of you!

Aiya..
I'm gonna have revision class tomorrow.
Yawning..
Good night readers.

I was happy and I'm happy:)
Thank you, maboy.



Comments