Skip to main content

Day by Day

After the Penang trip, I have a big zit on my nose.
What the hell! Why I always get zits on my nose? I hate it!
I look terrible, horrible, and pitiable. :(
Until now, it still on my nose!! I so geram about this!

These few days, I'm busy to settle my SHU things.
I'm so confused. I totally dunno this and that.
Well, I feel so lucky there are always some warmhearted and friendly friends around me.
I really do appreciate it. You guys are so lovely! 

After went thru so much things, I realised who are important for me and who should I cherish.
I'm stressed. I get depressed easily. I used to think a lot.
I keep telling myself, be my self, don't get affected by other people.
However, I failed to do this some times.
Haha. Anyhow, I will keep improving myself.

What a tired day.
Gonna sleep, good night.:)

Comments