Skip to main content

Negative thoughts

Yesterday was my last presentation.
I was fucking happy as I could say bye bye to some people.
Hahahahaha.

But..I'm quite moody this few weeks.
My weakness-Bad Temper.
I'm sorry that I always get pekcek because of little things.
Um..maybe I care too much trifles. I shouldn't care it.
I will not stop learning to change my bad temper.
However, if you hate me or dislike me, welcome haters.
I may have done something you don't like, but it's none of you shit business.
For those who really understand me, I appreciate a lot. Thank you so much as you know the reasons I upset and angry. :')

One of the lessons I have learnt from my study life is Nothing Is Fair in this world.
I think there is different definition of fair by different people.
When you've done something good, people give you a shit.
When you've done something bad, people remember and give you a FUCKING shit.
Haha..Am I right?

Also, if people try to ignore you, you just don't give a fuck.
Just think like I wouldn't help you if you would need a helping hand from me one day.
The world is cruel.
I have to learn not to trust anyone easily.

Well, I feel better right now.
After talking to her, Um.. Relief.
Final exam is just around the corner, I have to study hard and smart.
I want to go England.
My dream, please come true.
I will put my effort to realise you.
God bless me and my friends.
Good night guys.

*my hair is getting longer :)

Comments