Skip to main content

Ramdon

Done my asgm! Yay!!
Next is my presentation.
I'm gonna wear formal tomorrow.
Practically, I like to wear formal very much as I'll look like a professional :p
Hope everything goes well.

What the fuck!
Period pain is a cruel killer.
It is torturing me.
No wonder I felt headache last night.
It's a sign.=.=
Aiya, M, why you always come before my exam?
It's unbearable.
Pain! Pain! Pain!

Today is a weird day.
I was sitting alone in the canteen. Then a not-so-bad-looking guy came and sat in front of me.
He asked me a lot complex and weird questions.
The questions was about you, your friends, your bf, your bf's friends, your ex, your bf's ex.
What the hell was that?! LOL
I couldn't catch him sometimes as he has a difficult-to-understand accent (Indian accent).
So funny man.
Then my friends came and they felt weird as I was chatting with an Indian. LOL

All of these made me thought of my loverboy that time as my loverboy looks like Indian. Hahahaha
Alas, I miss him so much.
Boy ar... I miss you :(
I have learnt how to cook.
I will cook for you once you came back here. Haha.

Miss you.

Comments