Skip to main content

A new Year

A brand new year..2013!!

In retrospect, I found that my life in year 2012 was full of stress and  unhappiness.
The fucking tedious study life which always has many tests and exams.
Oh my gosh! Looking back, I'm fucking glad that I'm still alive. Haha.

Also, in year 2012, I did realize many things.
I'm not a good problem solver. I used to run away from mess.
I chose a way to settle the my biggest mess.
I was extremely sad when I decided to do that, I had no choice.
Stupidly, I cried in the room like a psycho went crazy. The worst cry ever in 2012!
Well, I'm thankful that it's over. I'm feeling better and better now.
There's no worth for me to bother 'em anymore.

"God, why do you treat me this way?'' I used to ask God before.
And now, I'll never ask this stupid question again.
I believe God always helps me to take away my pain and protects me from future hurt.
Sweet comes after bitter, happiness comes after sadness. =)
If you feel sad, it doesn't mean you will be sad forever.
I know happiness will come to me soon. Haha.

The most happiest thing was I went to Kampar on Christmas eve.
I miss my diploma life so much. We ate a lot of delicious foods on that day! 
The stomach seemed to be burst soon. Hahaha.
Visited a lot of places... diploma memories was flashing in my mind!=)

I went shopping with my crazy friends yesterday noon.
My favorite Sushi Zanmai as my lunch! Yay!
We're shopaholic! hahaha.
We planned to go MidValley or Sunway on this Wednesday. *laughing
Oh ya.. Times Square got very special staircase. The staircase looks like and sounds like real piano keyboard!
Do Re Mi Fa So~~~The staircase will make sounds when you walk on the stairs. It's fun!

At night, I went Desa Park City with my loverboy and JnE.
Korean food as my dinner! The best korean food I have ever tasted.
Thumbs up! Mouthwatering dinner. *laughing
Also, I saw the ''prettiest'' firework! It amazed me! Gold waterfall!! Oh my... I was like a sampat!! haha

Holiday is at an end, last semester is about to start.
I will work hard to make my dreams come true :)
Looking forward~~~


Happy new year to all my friends.
New year, New ME =)


Comments