Skip to main content

Down

Life is supposed to be relaxed, isn't it?

I'm just like a cloud floating in the sky without knowing the next direction.

I need wind to tell me, to motivate me and to show me which direction I should go.

Who's the wind? Who can become my mentor to guide me?

I'm demotivated by something.
I'm lost! I'm dunno where should I go.

The situation I'm having right now is just like what we have read during F5- The road not taken!

I wish to give up everything but I'm not allowed to do so. I'm fed up!

I'm freaking down. When can I learn to pick myself up? I'm fucking immature!

Comments

  1. 每个人生某个阶段,都是会面对失去方向的状况
    其实还蛮不错的,至少你知道现在走的路不适合自己
    而失去方向的同时,你下一步酱再次从新选择!而也越来越懂怎么去选择

    ReplyDelete
  2. 是的..我跌倒了..
    这次真的跌了..
    我需要时间爬起来..
    我真的需要时间..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment