Skip to main content

1057


I'm standing at a place which called 1057.
In short, I'm lost (1057).
I don't know what should I do now.
I don't have a clear mindset.
Everything swings like merry-go-round. They keep me fainting.
I have a fancy for reading but I don't like to study for examination.
What the hell is examination?! It hurts me! I almost get killed!
Examination is just like a heartless vampire who sucks human blood!Bloody hell!

Well, I have just finished my shit internal exams.

I couldn't believe I am still breathing.
*Bitter smile*

This is not the end.

I still have to sit for the external exams.
Luckily, I just chose 2 out of 3 subjects.
I just need to study 2 subjects but it's difficult to understand and memorise these 2 subjects too.
Why I can't enjoy studying? Perfectionist? Is it I set everything too high? 
Um.. Yes, I am and I did.
I wanna learn not to set everything too high. I'm learning.

Urg! I wanna scream out loud!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
I wish I can graduate from TARC as fast as I can.
God, please bless me.

Sighing..My health is ''flashing red''. A big RED sign.

Health is a big concern of mine.
I wish I can sustain till December with no worries.

*Fingers crossed*

I'm going off to bed.

Good night everyone.
Have a sweet dream.

Comments

Post a Comment