Skip to main content

Good news

Yesterday, I got my results.
Yay! I proceed to AFA year2 successfully.

I'm satisfied with my results. Thanks All the God, thanks my friends who helped me a lot, who wish me, who congratulate me, whoever la, thanks all:)

My heart was beating so fast when I logged in into Tarc intranet. You can feel my heartbeat if you touch my boobs. Lol.

Thanks God. I saw their happy face. A big smile in their face. Baba mama, I dint disappoint you, I dint, I dint! Your smile and your happiness touched my heart. :) I will work harder next sem, you have my words. I <3 you.

A sentence I always tell myself, God will not disappoint you if you work really hard.
It works. :)

Guys, all the best. May God bless you:)

Comments

  1. Congratulations! Hahaha!
    Well done oh =D
    LOL! Boob? Touch? hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Ying :)
    ya, wanna touch..? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment