Skip to main content

Down

Um... I keep thinking the same thing quite a long time.
I wept, I cried, I fed up.
Tears trickled down like the broken strand of pearls.
I'm tired of wiping the tears.
I clearly know what should I do.
I don't like to wait and see. I'm bursting.
I will do whatever that make me feel good. I am a mean girl, right?
Whatever. That's me.

People will always think that I'm wacko and even devil.
I have to act like a wacko. I have to...
Overthink? Overthink everything?
Um..may be, may be.
My mind.. a lot of thoughts swing like merry-go-round.
Someone please help me to stop it.

It's time to hit the hay.
Night guys.

I'm just like the character in Rozen Maiden- Suiginton.
Evil or not, the person who really understand you will know.

Comments

  1. Haiyo! Don't think so much okay?
    If the woes ruin you so much, either just choose to ignore or find a suitable way to overcome it. There is nothing good to make yourself so suffer my dear ^_^
    Yup! It is good for you to be yourself without wearing a facade ^_^ That is YOU, who are REAL and GENUINE ^_^ You aren't evil at all okay!
    Be yourself, Be happy =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Girls used to think so much sometimes:p
      ya. I should find a suitable way to solve it:) But girls like to complain. haha
      I know:) but if be myself, I got bad tempered. haha. just you girls know me well:)
      Thanks. You too:)

      Delete

Post a Comment