Skip to main content

Holiday

My holiday is officially started.
Yippee!
All notes and books, I don't need to face you again.
Haha. We have broken up since 19 May. haha.
Bye Advanced Diploma Year 1.
Hope I can proceed into Year 2 successfully.
I believe I can. :)

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
Thus, AFAians, it's our time to have a blast. ^^
Look at these..See what I have done! haha.
I feel happy when I can do whatever I want without caring other people's views. How about you? LOL. 
Let's crack a smile :)
I keep laughing when I see this pix. Practically, it's not the pose I wanted but I keep it because I feel it's funny. Don't you think so? LOL.
Yep! I wanna see how my hair swings in the air. I want the hair swinging effect, but failed. LOL. 
Laughing my ass off. How come I became so girlish that time?! haha. What a ripping photo this is, right? =p
*The pink shirt is his shirt! hahaxD I wore boy's shirt. 
Before I went back, we took mcd as our breakfast.
Gonna miss him. :(
Suddenly, I want to punch him badly!
hahahahaha.

Happy Holiday guys. :)


Comments

  1. Woohoo! Happy Holiday to you! :-D
    Hahahahaha! Just recall your comment - 看到你幸福,可以了 ^_^
    LOL! The pink shirt is suitable to you! I don't even realize that it is a boy's T-shirt! :-P
    Wah, you love to punch people as well? :-P GIVE ME FIVE!!! 知音+2 :-P
    Anyway, I feel your happiness <3
    Haha! Miss Me, Miss You! I wanna give you ~~*your favourite smiley on WhatsApp* :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Happy everyday to you :)
    Haha. But I don't have pink shirt. I prefer black and grey:P
    haha. jit kock very skinny, I think it's no good to bully him. haha.
    Thanks. I feel yours too. <3
    Thanks =D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment