Skip to main content

Stop Lynas!Save Malaysia:)


Stop Lynas! Save Malaysia.
As a citizen, we are encouraged to concern about our country.
Sadly, Chinese are just the second-class citizens in Malaysia.
Even we do concern about it, what we possess is just a little right.

I don't understand why our ADORABLE prime minister approved the lynas project?!
Is it something wrong in his mind?
I'm not trying to offend him or what.
I just hope those VIP and PM will care about citizens and residents.
Hey, think wisely please. Lynas project is harmful.
It certainly affects citizens's health.
Then, birth rate will deteriorate.
Also, citizens will try to emigrate to other countries.
I'm thinking how this country gonna survive without those talented citizens.
Stop the lynas project to save our next generation. Please!

We just a need a healthy, clean and safe country.

Government keeps disappointing us.

Government is like a panties.
It will become stink if you keep wearing it.
Thus, Government should like a disposable panties.
Throw your panties once it has became smelly.
Hahaha..
Seriously, I think it's time to change the government.

Finally, I want to say, ' I support Lin Guan Eng'.
Those stupidssss who tried to attack LGE, you re son of bitch!
Go back to your home and suck your mum's breast.


Comments