Skip to main content

Specially for you

Jan 19,2012 and 4.55pm..
That time, I was at Medan Gopeng bus stop.
I received a message from someone. Someone I din't meet her for long time.
The message's details were something I never expected.
*sorry, the message is a secret.

I got shocked that time! I was thinking it was just a joke.
But many things have proved that the message was not a joke.
Do you know? My tears was sheding. My tears fell down because of you.
I thought I will lose you this best friend forever. I know I was too emotional. But I just couldn't control my feeling.
I still asked a stupid question : Are you still my lovely XXX?
You replied me,'' Sure, I'm still your bestie, I'm your forever bestie. Forever.
You know how touched when I saw this?
You still told me it will not affect our friendship, you will keep contact with me.
Do you know, I wept when I was talking with tham on the phone.
Both of us can't accept it..I really truly can't accept it..:(

But one thing you made me feel touched..
You said I have made you feel touched, because I support you and wish you.
I can't do what, I just can wish you.:')
Also, you told me you just invited some of us, not all.
You said you just invite besties. My tears fall again.
Because I am one of your besties. Lol. I think all the besties are the friends who went to your hostel and stayed overnight, right? haha

Before you went abroad, you told me must stay sweet with Bong, don't give up easily.
Then, you still called me must bring Bong to meet you in January and hand in hand with him and stand in front of you.
I only know what's that meant! I try to make it happen.:)

I still remembered that I had made you cried before at kampar because of the worthless matter.
But that matter didn't affect our friendship, luckily.
Now, it's your turn to make me cry. 
I hate you but I love you more! :')
Muacks.
你永远是我心中的5号

Comments