Skip to main content

Everything's hard

Advanced diploma, you're too hard for me..
You're a stumbling block in my study life.
Because of you, my face fulls of pimples.
Because of you, I vomited 3 times yesterday.
Because of you, my tears always shed.
Because of you, I think my parent will feel disappointed on me.
Because of you, I'm trying my best to study everything.

I have tried my best, I tried. 
Frustratingly, I din't do well in my final.
What the hell is going on?
I'm not expect for what, I just want to pass all subjects.
It's a little wish, isn't it?
I hope my wish will come true, please.
I feel terribly sorry to my family, boy and friends.
I have no idea what should I do right now.

Can I give up outright? I'm really tired and even fed up with this kind of study life.

Meaningless life..
Speechless.........


Comments

  1. 一定可以及格的!我也是只要求及格,哈哈。erm,读书这回事真的是越来越辛苦的,尽可能去想说尽力了就好了,能的话就别太执着。加油吧!我相信你所付出的肯定会有回报。:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. 你讓自己過於壓力了
    要懂得疏解,才不會那麼辛苦 : )
    加油,我相信你一定可以。

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yan-J,哈哈..fail了..很多都会不及格吧..读书真的很辛苦..我觉得我其实很懒惰..所以罪有应得的有时候:)谢谢你^^

    Fen,是啊..我有疏解...但太过压力..
    谢谢你^^ 你也可以的^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment