Skip to main content

A simply post

At first, I would like to say, 'I miss her so much'.
My lovely sister- huili.
Do we look alike? Many people said we are twins.:p

We used to sleep together, in a queen size bed. We used to chat before we sleep.
I'm a timid girl. When I can't sleep well in the night, she will hold my hand tightly until I fall asleep. How warm!
I so miss her although we fought, argued, even had cold war before. Haha.
I wish to go back my hometown every weekends. Frustratingly, I can't go back because of fucking FR tutorial class. I dislike that tutor! I wish to xxxx her!
Not only huili, I miss my dad, my mum and my other sisters too! :')

Last Friday, I went to midvalley to meet them. Jie, Jun and Shen.
We took our dinner at Pasta Zanmai. We were very noisy!
People around us kept looking at us. haha..because we talked loudly, and we laughed loudly.

Here! 4 of us. 
I was so glad to meet you guys.
Thanks for caring me all the time. Do remember, I was an athlete. I run very fast. Haha.
I still remembered that we got lost in PJ! haha.
I still said I want to tag you guys in Subang with a title of 'we're lost'.
and............many funny things happened.
What I know was we laughed non-stop at that day!
I'll keep all of these in my mind. Haha.
Deng deng deng! Here we are. My loverboy and me.
I'm so thankful that he always cheers me, accompanies me and jokes with me.
I still scold him, give him my CB shit face when I'm not happy. Sorry la~
But, you also give me your LJ black face! XD Say sorry! Haha..
I don't know what will happen on future, but I'll cherish you.
I know I like to think a lot. But, I will try to kick those annoying things out from my mind.
You mean a lot to me, truly.
Last, let you guys see how cute he is. haha
I think he will scold me after reading this post. Haha.
I'm the snoopy :ppp
eemmuacks!

Comments

  1. 喜歡你露齒的笑,大大的笑
    那樣的你比較美,比較自信 xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fen,谢谢:) 可是牙齿太大颗,有点怪:p
    Jun,la la la your head:p

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will scold u 99...lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment