Skip to main content

F&L

Friendship and Love.
Does everybody can balance both of them?
No, no one I think.


Normally, most of people said that there is no worth for 'em to make friend with a person who just cares about love.
Um.. I don't quite agree with this.
This is because once you fell in love, you will definitely act like that too.
I am a girl who always having problems between love and friendship.
Lol. I admit I can't handle very well. You can't blame me what.
But, I will not forget those friends who treat me truly, heartily and sincerely.
Also, I will be very nice to them. I will not hurt them. :)
I am very loyal to my friends. You call me zip my mouth, I zip.
However, surely you will lose my trust once you cheated me.


I just wanted to share my thoughts. No offence.
A true friend will not purposely neglect you, trust me. There must be a reason.
And I think friends are not supposed to accompany you everyday, they also have their own personal space, right? So, please don't think too much :)
True friends --> Even if they don't talk, they also will not feel embarrassed.:)
真正的好朋友,就算不讲话,也不会尴尬.:)
Ehem..My translation is very poor. Please don't laugh at me. XD


Good night.  my friends & housemates,  my boy.

Comments

Post a Comment