Skip to main content

Superfluous

What am I thinking now? Practically, I have no idea.
I just know I'm tired, not only physical but also mental.
One of my friends told me, how hardworking am I, I also can't get what I want.
Yep. I definitely know about that.

My mind and heart are overwhelmed by stress and sadness.
I keep thinking that question that questioned by my friend.
I know I'm poor. Sometimes, I think I'm superfluous person.
Why I keep thinking like that?
Have you ever thought like that?

I wish to have a new haircut. I want to cut my hair short like Tavia Yeong Yi.
I'm fed up with my long hair. But I don't have the courage to cut it.
I really hate long hair!!!

I wished I were a dumb person.
Normally, I like to talk. But if I say I don't wish to talk, I really mean it.
Ugh..Totally no idea what am I thinking!
Good night= =

Comments

  1. Sha Gua, xiao yi ge everything will be coming your way. Love Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks geli :')
    Muacks. I know you will always be my side :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment