Skip to main content

Convocation

On October 2, 2011, it was a very important day.
That day was my graduation ceremony of diploma.
That means I was officially graduated from Tarc ''diploma''.
It was just diploma, not degree.
Yet, it's a very important and memorable day for my parent and me.
It was the first time for my parent to attend the convocation.
They're so excited :p

The day before convocation, our family still went for a photo shoot at Bukit Mertajam, DeeEgg.
The photos can only be taken after 1 month. How long!
Um.. back to convocation that day..
That day, my parent and my sisters and me, all of us woke up in the early morning-3am.
How good they're. Thanks.
We reached Kampar at 7am. My daddy drove very fast that day. XD
Oops, I was not feeling well that day. I just ate 2 half-boiled eggs in the morning.
Headache, gastric and the gown made me super duper not feeling well at convocation's hall. Hate!
I brought a lot of inconveniences to others. Sorry my dear friends:)
Thanks for your caring. Haha. By the way, I got a bottle of mineral water which was free of charge due to my discomfort :p

Stop talking crap, Tan Hui Fen!
Let's proceed to important part. hehe
Do you see my name? haha..Hey, I'm not showing off. 
Please don't think I'm cocky. I just wanna mention that this is why my parent was on a cloud nine that day. :)
Besides, 2 of them are my housemates- Yuan Ting and Mei Yee.^^
Congratulation to my friends who graduated either with distinction, merit or pass :)
All the best in your future. All is well.
Then..Here's the photossss of convocation....
my lovely family :)
My parent,sisters and loverboy v(^_^)v
Took photo with DBU friends:) My loveboy's dear ex-classmates..
Lengluis and Lengzais..Yay!Graduated!
Here we're! We are ACCOUNTING students :p
We threw our ''square academic cap'' into air..haha..
*laughing
Pink roses and me. The roses not very nice. haha.
*cool fever is my best medicine ever:)

Before went home, we went for a dinner at bagan samak,Kedah because my daddy knows I like to eat fish and big prawns at bagan samak.XD
The first bundle of pink roses in my life. I feel warm. haha.
Thanks daddy,mum,huili and huiyun.:)

Um..There is more challenges in advanced diploma.
Let's gambateh together, seesters :)
A day I'll never forget:)



Comments

  1. salute,distinction girl,
    where's your 2nd bundle of flower?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous, I know who re you!XD
    The second bundle of flower will be given by you~XD
    But,I don't like flower:P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment