Skip to main content

Result

Yay! Finally, I can graduate from Tarc Diploma.
Congratulation to everyone who is going to graduate too :)

As one of the sayings from Chinese,'' My heart has just put down a big big stone.''
I think I'm not pro in translating sentence. Pardon me. Haha.
The feeling of asthma and tension has been disappeared.
A lots of oxygen now..haha..breathing,breathing and breathing as usual.:)

Unexpectedly, the result is quite good. My CGPA din't drop or rise.
I hope I can get the school scholarship and get into the course I wanted.
^^

My mum and I have just finished an acting. Damn funny.
[On the phone]- in Hokkien
''Cham lo,your daughter fail one subject ar! How? Do you have any ways? She needs to wait one year only can get into advanced diploma. Pity lo!'' my mum told my dad.

 ''Really boh? Really boh? Then how? Does she cry? Call her don't cry....'' my dad replied worriedly.

Then, my mum and I laughed loudly! LOL. 

'' I cheat you la!haha...'' my mum said with a laugh.

''Che..Don't play play next time. Hahaha..'' my dad said.

I saw the smile from my mum and I heard the laughter of my dad on the phone just now. 
How excited they are!
Touched.

My feeling is unspeakably happy.
I know my efforts had not been trifled away :)
Thanks God and thanks my friends and myself :)
Teehee=D

Comments

  1. Congratulations!Wish you all the best in your future :D take care as well..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congraz^_^
    btw, can change course? XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chiam, thanks..all the best to you too :) Take care :)

    Money, congratz to you too..haha..sure can change course :)

    Jun : blek your head=p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment