Skip to main content

New life

New Life :)
I have been here(KL) for 10 days.
I'm staying at Platinum Victory 10. It sounds like a luxurious condo,isn't it?
It's a luxurious condo indeed! *laughing..
But I don't know how to describe how luxurious it is. XD

Let me introduce my housemates and roommates.
My housemates are Choi Kuan, Mei Yee, Money, Karyan, Chian Hui and Tham.
My lovely roommates are Chian Hui and Tham.
Ahhh...They're crazy! Insane! I'm kinda afraid of them.*smirking..
Can anyone save me? haha. Because they always bully me. hahaha..
Also, all of us are the HEBAT players of Tetris. We are addicted to this game-Tetris!LOL

PV10 is not convenient as genting court or taman melati, but I like this condo very much.
Idk why. Just try to imagine that you can stay with your friends who are silly,cute, pretty or....
They bring a lot of laughter in your hostel. Also, you can share your things to 'em and many things can be done easily with their helping hands.
Without 'em, I might be alone at KL. I hate the feeling of loneliness.
Without 'em, I might be stayed with strangers. Hmm..I might be......

Finally, I wish to shout loudly: Yeah!!!
I can on9 everyday now. :) I can update my blog anytime.
Yawning..Going to sleep..Good night readers. :)



Comments

Post a Comment