Skip to main content

01102011

Bad news..I have to attend class on Saturday morning.
Yawning.. Can I say NO? I have no enough sleep.:(

KL is a complicated state. Lol.
It's hard for me to adapt myself in such complicated and stressed place.
I'm taking ACCA course. This is not an hasty decision.
I have pondered over a lot of questions..Is it suitable for me? Am I competent enough?...
I have a simple wish. I just wish that no 'FAIL' appears on my results. 
Just try my best..

Arghh..I so miss my loverboy..
What the hell..Why I keep missing him? = =lll
He stays at PV3 which is far away from here PV10.
I wish you were here :)

A lot of pretty girls and not-very-handsome boys here. LOL.. I'm not interested at all.
My boy always called me learn to make up and dress up. 
Hmm..Is it a good thing for me? As you know, I hate to make up. Oh..well, I'm lazy.
Boy, I don't wish my skin will be looked like 50-year-old skin at the age of 30.
Also, I'm bashful..LOL. I have no enough confidence in wearing dresses. I would rather wear jeans than dress.
Just give me some time,giggling..Maybe I'll try it after 20 years old.
Last but not the least, I miss you badly. BHH^^

Xiao is my first duty.:)
Ai is my second duty.XD

love you bhh


Comments