Skip to main content

The worst

I'm at my hometown now. My sweet home :)
Extremely happy to see my family especially daddy and mum.
I miss 'em an awful lots. I forgot what is 'down' during that moment!
Home sweet home :)

I feel super duper relaxed in my home.
Duhh..I do what I want, I do what I need. *chuckling
I am far away from that complicated area. Yay!

Here's the question.
What's the meaning of friend?
Practically, I'm not very understand with it.
Well, I just know a real friend will give you what you NEED, not what you WANT.
A friend who gives you what you want is just an ass-kisser. Crappy!
This is my point of view. =P

I've gone through much things recently. 
My mind is fucking clear. I'm not a fucktard, please.
We're only human, you can't read my mind, I can't read your fucking mind too.
Thus, it's fair. Don't try to defame anyone.
Keep your mouth shut and eat your shit.
That's all. Don't make me fury.

Good night =p
I know I'm bad. But, you're the worst. XD

Comments