Skip to main content

No title

My birthday is coming soon..
Emm..Birthday? I totally don't have that mood.
Happy Birthday to me tomorrow..
Baba mama sisters I miss you..:')

Arghh..I'm so down recently.
I have gone through a lot..
I still have one more test to go..
I really like a madwoman..
Cried and weeped..
I...really, truly, extremely delicate..
A long period of worrying make me in the prostration of mind and spirit.

I cried and weeped because I worried that I might get appendictis.
However, blood test and urine test showed positive..= =lll
Luckily, I no need to take operation.
I don't wish to take operation again. It's nightmare for me. :'(

Here I need to say A VERY BIG THANK YOU to my lovely friends or future housemates..
Trist Tan, Tham Tham, Kou Jia En and my loverboy-Bong Han Huei.
I really apprecaite what you guys did for me. Thanks for everythings..Thanks :)
You guys stilled my fears..Thanks again :')

Today is a special day for someone-Stephy Hui Ying.
Happy Birthday to you^^
All the best to you and stay happy and pretty always.
May all your dreams come true :)

by Hun

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday To You Hun!:D
    Look Forward and wish you all the best in your future!:D you know you can make it..pretty always and stay sweet with your boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy bithday hui fen !!!
    wish you all the best in your exam :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Qian. Thanks for the wishes. Same to you :)
    Stay happy always ^^

    Xiao, thanks for your wishes..:)
    All the best to you too^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yea...u mentioned me.i viewed it finally..<3 u^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment