Skip to main content

Goodbye Kampar

2 years 4 months..
I have been staying at Kampar since 2 years ago.
Sometimes I will back to my hometown although it takes time:)

Today is my last day at my hostel-D404.
I'm having a weird feeling now.
Um..What kind of feeling?
I think..I think probably I hate having to leave this place. 
I think not hate, is loth to leave. 
This is due to Kampar gave me a lot of unforgettable memories.

Some of us are going to advance diploma but some are not.
I'm an emotional girl. My eyes fill with tears easily.
I'm going to miss this place soon although I used to hate this place.

In this place, I met a lot of ''animals''. haha
Cute one, pretty one, beautiful one, mad one, crazy one, insane one..blah blah blah..
They're very important friends. They cheer me and care me when I need them.
They have accompanied me 2 years 4 months and all of us have tasted the sweets and bitters, ups and downs of kampar's life.
Indeed, they have brought me a lot of memorable time.
Guys, I love you.

Jon and Hongan, you guys are the best housemate ever.
You guys used to cheer me when I down by making a non-funny-joke.= =
Also, do something nonsense at hostel..really lmao.
I really don't wish to leave you guys. All is well for you guys.
Remember sleep early for your own good. =p

Five five and Ling, I'm going to miss you guys, especially five.
Five, you're the one who cares me all the while and love me.
I know you will be cried when you know we're going to leave you.
But one thing I wanna tell you for sure, the earth is round. 
No matter how long the time takes or how far I stay, we still can meet each other.
I'll never forget you. :)
All the best to both of you. Take care yourself.

Kampar has brought me a great many sweet memories too.
In this place, I met someone who is important in my heart.
He has a very dark skin, a pair of big eyes, and many weaknesses..haha..
He is the best boyfriend I have ever met. You know I know. :)
I'm glad that he is my boyfriend. Bong Han Huei. <3

....Um..I should stop writing....
Because my eyes.... :')
All the best to my kampar's friends.
You guys are so lovely, adorable, horrible and terrible..Haha.
Thanks for attending my kampar's life.
Gonna miss you guys.
Good night :)
Goodbye, Kampar.. :')

by hun

Comments

  1. my dear,v gonna leave this town soon,but we will lost contact right??? miss u all the time and will find u all when i go kl..aha^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..I got your number. No worries. :)
    Keep in touch, Come KL tell me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna miss you badly sweetie!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. byebye..Emily..If I go back kampar, sure find you yumcha..:) do miss me:P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment