Skip to main content

A wish

Today is a cloudy day.
I love cloudy day because it is windy,cool, and nice.
But, it makes me think a lot. haha.

I always hope that I can run away from this complicated world one day.
It's too complicated and it's hard to survive.
But, I'm okay la. haha

Let's see some photos...
Woot! Nice right?
Feel free, relax and superb! :)
I wished to be there right now. I want to scream as loud as I can! Ahhhhh~
My spirit is soaring...XD
I love to be free. I love to listen the sound of the ocean. 
I like the crystal blue sea. I like the gently touching by wind.
And, there's plenty of fishes in the sea.
In short, I love nature. LOL

I wish to buy a villa which near the seaside. 
If I were a rich girl. LOL.
I already set it as my future target. I will make it comes true one day.:)
How insane am I. Laughing.

I wish to kiss the nature as soon as I can.
I know my wish will come true, I definitely know.haha. 
I just hope no more troubles no more problems bother me.

breathe deeply..and smile =)

Comments