Skip to main content

The Night

The day before yesterday was Tarc O'night.
I went there because of some reason.
I never attend prom night until I've attended Tarc O'night.
It was my first time to wear prom dress with such heavy makeup. LOL.


Thursday was a fucking busy day because I only decided to go O'night at 12.15am.
What the hell! I din't have a high heel, earring, and so forth. Too rushed for me!
There are only a few boutiques at Kampar. Thus, the choice of high heels are extremely limited.
Finally I bought all the stuffs I needed with my lovely friends' helping hands.

A big THANK YOU for you guys:)
Thanks Kky for fetching me went everywhere I wanted to go.
Thanks Tham because she chose to skip audit class and accompany me.
Thanks Pui Mun for her suggestions in choosing the high heel and earrings.
Thanks Ling for her nail polishes.
Thanks Panda and Jon for their suggestions too.
Without you guys, I sure couldn't attend the night successfully. 
Thanks an awful lot!

Also, thanks for your compliment,guys. What a nice compliment! :)

Here are the photos I likey!
Carmen and me. She looked gorgeous that day :)
The best voted 09/10-Amanda Kow. :D
My seester. Muacks! How adorable :p
My loverboy and me ^^ Bong, you should eat as much as you can because you too skinny!
3 of us. Do-Re-Mi. Hahahaha
2 sweet couples..(Ang&Kai Xin, Me&Bong) XD
5 of us. :D We looked nice on that day, right? Hehe

The end.

Comments

  1. I never went for tarc odessy nite@@
    feeling good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odessy? or dressy?
    Not bad but bored a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Odyssey Night. xD
    wrong spell .xixi

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a such nice name. We called it O'night.
    Not a prom night, because we just sit at there and watch performance.LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment