Skip to main content

I'm bad

Ishh..A lot of things have happened.
LOL. I'm bad guy. What the hell! 
I should calm down.
I can't let myself living under people's tongue.
I can't be a sohai. 

I'm not a coward. I just fed up of this kind of stuff.
Why I want to bother my head about such trifles?
Please. We're almost 20 years old. Don't be so childish.
Keep your mouth shut and eat your shit!

Disappointed. What the hell is going on?
Son of bitch!
You really pissed me off.

I try to control myself. I'm controlling..
I'm the person who like to find out the truths.
Now, I already knew about the truths.
But, I did choose not to tell and speak it out.
I also don't understand why I acted like that!

Please! Don't make me fury.
No worth for you to do that!
That's all.

Comments

  1. Don't care about others' mouth.
    Live your life to the fullest my dear!
    It's okay then =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I'm okay now.
    Haha. I just want to relieve my feelings..haha
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment