Skip to main content

If I were vampire ♥

Um..how long our life huh? Who knows?
lol..I have no ideas about it. I just know it wont be forever.

Arghhh...I wish I could become a Vampire. Hahaha.
If I were vampire, I would....

marry him  
Damon!! Nope. Is Ian!!! May I? hahahaha...
I wish to become your wife. LOL. 
I think sure have many Ian's fans are gonna anti-me if they read this post.

How crazy I am. Can anyone please just stop me from daydreaming? Laughing*

Sadly, I'm a human being. 
And I don't wish to marry anyone in my future because of something..CRAP!
So, can I be a vampire? Being a human is very tough.
Hahahahaha..

Enough!Tan Hui Fen, stop writing crap. Haha.
Good night everyone. Have a nice day.

Comments

  1. wow!!! You wish to marry Damon?!!!
    VAMPIRE O_O
    Yaya, he is handsome haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. Yalo. I wish I could. He very handsome.
    Why I always like the 2nd main character. haha.
    Like Gossip Girl,I like chuck bass so much. Now, it's time for Damon ♥
    hahahaXD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya >_<
    You always, not always, but ONLY like the second mail character =P
    But hor, normally the second character is more handsome than the first main character. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..yaya..I totally agree what you wrote!
    They're very handsome^^hahahahahhaaXD
    >.<
    But Nate handsome too^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment