Skip to main content

Floating Clouds


Thinking about what? Um..
I just know my life is humdrum. Nothing special. haha.


Many assignments and tests are coming soon.
I'm afraid. But, I still playing around here and there.
Seriously, I have no idea what am I doing or playing.
I just like a floating clouds wander around without any goals.
Stop dilly-dallying! Tan Hui Fen! You have no time to do such crappy stuffs!

Everything changes. They change as fast as the environment change.
I hope to meet and know a truly bona fide person. I know it's quite hard.
Luckily, I still got you guys. My lovely sisters, seesters, and tarcian friends.
You guys always comfort me and cheer me up.
If you treat me nice, I'll treat you nice too.
Also, I'll never forget you or I'll lend a hand when you need my help.
haha.

A dark night sky without stars.
I'm still doing assignment. How hardworking am I!
Good night everyone. Have a nice dream.

Comments