Skip to main content

Be-myself


I'll just be myself. 
I'm trying to forget the baddest things in my life.
As I know, worrying doesn't take any pain out of tomorrow, it merely takes the joy out of today.
Thus, just fear less, hope more :)
chillax!

Life is too too short to cry for anything.
So, we need to keep smiling or laughing every minute, every second.
hahaha...laugh until die? lmao*

Today my lovely friend- burger said, ''You are very photogenic.''
haha. So happy when I heard this. How lovely!!! XDXDXD
Simple things can make me smile as simple things can hurt me too.
I m so weak huh?
Whatever :)

Keep smiling*
:):):)

Comments

  1. Life is too too short to cry for anything.
    So, we need to keep smiling or laughing every minute, every second.....
    jz like tis sentence so so much^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shuang ^^
    We must keep doing this. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment