Skip to main content

You and Me

One year anniversary.515.
*chuckling
Mm-hmm...I never had this anniversary before.
So, it's extremely special for me :D
Don't laugh at me =p
Ah-ha! I was wearing zebra-singlet which bought by his mum :)
Snazzy outfit huh? Sure la! It was chosen by me. *laughing
Huh? What's he doing? haha.
He's a total clean freak. I thought just Virgo will have serious mysophobia only. haha.
I was wrong! I'm Virgo but I like dirty because...I lazy to clean stuffs. Lol.
We went pizza that time. As you know, kampar is not a big city. 
Luckily, it still has Mcd, pizza, kfc, zhu cheong fan, and so forth.
Kampar has a lot of delicious food. But we chose Pizza. Idk why. haha.
Mushroom soup. He 'looked' handsome that time,right? haha
Gee-whiz! I was dating with a loverboy. How lucky! HahaXD
We went Pizza Hut by motor. Haha. How romantic! =D
An important day cannot without a memorable photo. 
He said I looked like a doll in this pica but he looked so 'qiu sui'. haha.
Bhh...
I'm not pretty, but thanks for your HONESTY.
I'm not cute, but thanks for your LIKEY.
I m bad-tempered girl, but thanks for your LOVE!
I'm not prefect or flawless, but I'm 100% sure I'm your best choice :) 
*Laughing my ass off!

Hope everything is okay :)
Don't try to change anything, just being ourselves and let nature takes its course.
All the best for us . 
All is well for everyone.

I ןoʌǝ ʎon
вσиɢ нαи нʋɛι


Comments

  1. Hui Fen, wahh so fast 2 year anniversary ady!! =D time flies....stil the same, i m happy to c u r so hang fook now~ we must b look forward bt nt look back the sad thg...i alwiz appreciate tat, lucky i go thru the deepest grief in my lives....hope tat i also can share my happiness and sweetness wif u one day....aft the painful day...=DD must stay hang fook ya!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Money, Thanks :)

    Shuang,ya. so fast. One year already. I still remembered that before we were sad at the same time. Ya. I will never look back again, I just go ahead. Shuang, you too. must hang fook. One day, you can find your Mr right. I sincerely bless for you. Let's find out one day go Mcd and eat and chit chat. I'm here for you :) You, must be happy,Jiayou,pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment