Skip to main content

Skype with JJ♥

*Laughing~
I'm so happy today. No words can describe my happiness actually. haha.
I just have a skype with my chums - Jun and Jie.
Jun has been staying at Aus since March. So, the main character is her :D

At first, I felt nervous because I never chat with em' in skype.
Jie called me no need to be so nervous la. haha.
Jun's busying. ( Chatting with his bf- zushen)
Lol. She said she rushed him to hang off because we more important than zushen.
Jie and me kept spamming at the chat box and perli her. haha.

After that, Jun's calling Jie and me.
Woot! When I heard their voice, I shouted loudly! I was extremely excited.
Even Bong gets shocked why I shouted suddenly. hahaXD

I miss their voice badly!
No,no,no..is I miss em' badly!
*Boffo!

Rap a little nonsense.
But, Jie's line was not very stable at that time.
So she always hang off.
Jun asked me can we just ignore Jie for a while,let's video call.
Howww....sweet..I saw Jun. 
Her hair so long. Also, she looks charming, always.
Yeeerrrr...She said me ugly because my bang too short. WALAO! hahahahaXD
How excited when video call with her :)

Finally,Jie's appeared. Jun always perli Jie's line noob and sucks.
3 of us kept chatting till Jun wanna sleep.
I wish we'll have a non-stop-chatting until morning next time. hahahahahahaXD

Have a nice chat with them. Feel good.

2009

2011

Our look changed a lot,huh? haha.
But, our friendship never change.
 you.xoxo.

Comments