Skip to main content

Thought

Hola readers!
I found that I m too narcissism just for my side face.
Well, is narcissism a kind of disease? haha. Who knows.
I'm really,truly,honestly and seriously the nonsense person ever! Haha!

Yay! Sembreak right now. I m so free.
Everyday sleeps and sleeps. I'm living without any aims.
Sighing. Life without a goal is like sailing without a compass.
And then, I m goin to graduate soon. 
I cross my fingers and hope I can graduate without a hitch.
C'mon, any tribulations! I'll beat youu down seriously.=p

Um..Which pathway should I choose?
ACCA or CIMA? ACCA is divided into 2 categories which are AAC and AFA.
I'm confused about this. But, mostly, I will choose AAC.
Because it's not that stress like AFA although it's not professional enough.
I'm always easy tension. I can't face too much stress, if not I will turn to be crazy.
I want everyday is my freaking days! Thus, I think I'll choose AAC.
Haha.

It's cloudy sky now! I lovin it!
It always makes me thinking of my bbfs.
I m goin to see you all, my lovely seesters!
Xxo. 

Comments