Skip to main content

So-called Friends?

I at mt hometown-Parit Buntar now.
At this wonderful hometown, I miss my bff an awful lot.
I truly hope my bff will not be my past bff one day.
Well, it's unpredictable. Nobody knows what's going on in future.

Friend is a meaningful word but it's hard to be defined.
I feel lucky that I have few seesters. They help me and comfort me when I sad.
I hope I'll never lose some of them because friends who understand you are always better than therapist. 
Um...however...something happened between us because of ''... ...''
I feel very very very down even I don't know how to describe my 'down'.
It's hurt.

For me, the hardest part in friendship is saying goodbye.
Weeping. I don't wish to say goodbye,you know? But something forces me.
I always thought 'friends' are like wine and it gets better with age.
But now, oh no!no!no!no! It's like our organs, it gets worser with age. 
Many questions and many problems that you never expect to be happened...appear.

So..how?
Pray? Is it useful?
I just know I will not do anything.
Wish you happy all the while.
Night.

Comments