Skip to main content

Braces

Yay!I m gonna take my braces off. *giggles
I want to post my pre-braces looked and bracing look in my blogger now. hahahaha.

Oh my! My face looked so round before wearing the braces.

However, my friends said I look nice and 'lovely' with the round round face. *Chuckling
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Braces+ING
My sharp chin and my braces. *Blink Blink

Cracked a smile to show my fugly braces.
Holy moly! I looked like a nerd! Idiot too! *laughing

Well, I prefer my sharp chin than round face. haha.
Because my face can be round sometimes when I smile...Eeeeee :D

I hope my teeth will look nice after taking off the braces.
Cross my fingers :)


Comments

  1. Hehe...congratzz!!:D
    mine take long time to go..T.T
    sad case

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry. Your day will be coming soon too :)
    Miss you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment