Skip to main content

Happy Birthday,Fen

\
Dang Dang Dang...
Whoa...Who's she?
A lenglui? A ghost? A witch? Or an Ah Gua?
hahahahahahahahaXD

Dang Dang Dang...
She is....
She's my lenglui bestie-fen.
We've got the same name-fen.
2-3-2011 was her Big Big Day.
But,I couldn't celebrate with her and buy the gift for her because I'm falling in love with chicken pox.lol.


Miss those times WE gathered together..
You,Qian,Ang and me.
We played around with the snacks and kept taking the photos.
I seldom meet you and even gather with you and Qian, but you always help me and console me when my mood down down.
I'm still remembering...I cried on the phone..lol
Xiao Za Bo me. hahaXD

Twenty-year-old fen.
All the best to you.
Wish you happy always,smile always on your sui sui face.
Stay sweet with Camtree. Don't bully him ar.XD
May all your dreams come true.
And, I LOVE YOU too.
hahahahahahhaha...
Keep in touch.

Good Night^^




Comments

  1. Is a bitch...xD blek
    thx my dear...
    my heart got you..
    your heart got me...
    so no need to say too much..
    very sweet hor..rf..
    you also sweet what..xD
    your black black miss you ad...
    faster recover ^^
    love you... ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya.I forgot.Bitch is more suitable for you.xD
    Witch got magic power always make people happy ma:p
    You got me,I got you.
    I din't write too much. Just a little but sweet and warm,right?xD
    I hope I can recover soon.
    Love you too ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe,then sometime be a witch, sometime be a bitch...xD
    make people happy,make people hatred...xD
    yaya, no need to write too much,
    [MATCH] is heart to heart..♥
    xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment