Skip to main content

Bless me;)

Oh Hi...readers...
Not everyone knows my recently. lol. I'm so lucky because I'm falling in love with Mr.Chicken Pox.
Thanks for those who sms me, fb me, fb msg me and phone me. I appreciate it a lot.:)

About Mr.Chicken Pox.....
People said IT comes out once in your life,but, IT came out TWICE in my life.
IT left a few of scars on my face and body. How sad!
But, I can't blame how itchy of IT. I just can blame my hand because it always scratches IT!

A lot of food,I can't eat!
My favourite NAKE GUN BURGER,sushi,chicken chop,mcchicken,KFC,and...............
Weeping...I miss my nake gun burger so badly! I din't step in Vegas this sem for once.>.<
I need to 'keep my mouth' for 3 months. I'm fucking suffer when thinking of that...= =lll
Hope I can recover soon. Hope I have a great day soon.God Bless :)

Good night^^

Comments

  1. time will pass vy soon, den u can eat all yr favorite food lor...no worries...so "keep yr mouth" for this period ba~~ hehhe
    bless =)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't worries girl...xD
    You'll recover soon.
    Just for 3 months.3 months just like you sneeze,will pass very soon.lol
    take k ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..yr MR.chicken pox came out as TWICE ar??
    so pity u are :X
    no thanks to me cause i always caring bout u!!!
    ahahahaha!!
    jz contral yr scratch, abot beh leng leng liao
    3more months u can get all of yr delicious soon!!!
    cheer up!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh~~u should take good care ya~~~
    got so many food cant eat de ah~~~
    now only i knew u have chicken pox~~
    take care take care ya~~~^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shuang,thank you.Yea,I'll try my best :)Hope the days pass very soon.

    Fen,thanks.Do it really likes sneeze?lol.hope so. Take care too :)

    Flower,ya.came out twice.XD.got chicken pox scars on my face.But let it be.Thanks:)

    Money,yaya.I will try my best to take a good care of mine.:)ya.a lot of foods cannot eat. thanks:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment