Skip to main content

All is well

Final exam is just around the corner.
Everyone faces the books and notes everyday, and facebook too! haha
Everyone stresses. But, we must be able to study under stress.
Because stress is the impetus for us to study. haha

Study is not because of getting good results or compare results.
Study is because of our future, understand things, and apply the things in your life.
This is the thought I learnt from '3 IDIOTS' movie.
But, it's hard to apply this thought in anyone's real life, even me.

Anywhere, I have tried to relax myself and don't give myself too much stress.
I just try my best to study. I just hope all pass. That is it.
I always tell myself what Rancho said : ALL IS WELL. =)

All the best to all my friends who re going to sit for the final.
Jiayou :)

Comments