Skip to main content

Fcuk!

You pissed me off, sucka!
You already mentioned that there was a typing error what, then why you refused to give bonus to students?
Typing error! This is typing error! You still said that you followed majority, this is just a crappy talk!
Please la, if there was a typing error, the bonus marks should be given to STUDENTS!
This is your fault, you should give bonus on that question! You asshole!

What the hell! I can't bear it.
In your voice I could sense a certain tinge of irony. You kept talking about you have taught this taught that at lecture class. You want to tell us that your class is very important, you want to tell those students who dint attend your lecture class sure don't know how to answer the midterm test, don't you?
Please la. Please prepare a COMPLETE NOTES for your students!
The notes which given by you is totally different with the tutorials! Notes are theories,but tutorials are calculations!
You're out of your mind!
You should go to watch the movie which called 'Three Idiots''!
You really Bachilisation!


Comments

  1. cool down my dear huifen~~~
    lecturer always like this~~~@@

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Money.
    I really dislike that Lecturer.
    He's really.....I don't know how to describe him. haha.
    Thanks. I m okay now=)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment