Skip to main content

I gotta feeling :)

Suddenly, I gotta feeling want to update my blog.
Hehe.
Let me introduce a video to you.
Just go this link :)
I sure that you will like it :)
Besides, that's worthwhile for you to look at it.
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=446051753196


Deng Deng Deng...
The venue is my hometown-Parit Buntar.
The director of this video is David Thian. He's an awesome and quite famous photographer in Perak,Penang and even Malaysia.:) He's also a krian ex-scout :)
I still remembered that he always called me dancing queen. XD
Then, I like the song of this video too. It's quite special,awesome,and it can be a dancing song.XD


Let me share some photos that was many years ago. ;)
I was pretty lucky that time. Haha. 
Because of my weird face,my nose,my eyes and my deep dimple. 
Then, an unexpected things happened on me during that time.
But,I gave up the chance of unexpected things because of someone. :'(
Now, I quite regret. >.<
Never mind, I still got some photos that compensated me.XD


Black&White Girls with David and his wife-Jane.

That time I was short hair. It's also called mushroom hair.XD
I like all the photo above a lots. Haha. Because I looked NICE. XD

Comments