Skip to main content

Moody

Argh...I want to shout loudly. >.<
There are ''something'' like a pesky mosquito.
I m fucking tired. I need a break.
''If you wanna cry,just cry on my shoulder.'' This is the sentence which I wish to hear right now.

Everyone tries to study hard. 
However, I'm not one of the everyone. 
Because I still have a lot of stuffs need to settle and do. What the fuck!
For me, year 2 means you can focus your studies well and relax without society matters.
But, I can't focus on my studies,I can't relax myself.
I already tried to listen soft music to relax myself.
Disappointedly, it helped nothing.

I m world-weary and easily get tension girl.
I want everything settle in short time. I want everything be fast,be hurry.
Trials and tribulations, I hoped I can beat you down!
I need chillax! I want make some changes!

Comments