Skip to main content

Miss you,my precious friends.

Recently,I've a feeling that I m easily to get tired.
Besides,I feel that my bone,my body,my tummy always pain.
I also noticed that my stomach is getting bigger and bigger. 
My legs become elephant legs too.
I saw one article in newspaper before,this mean that you may get cancer.
Isn't this a sign of poor health!
Cancer? whatever...
Maybe I used to think a lot.

I m fed up of this world.
Everything is just a fake.
Everyone is wearing a masquerade,me too.
How to survive in this suck environment?
I hate it.

But,
I so miss Jun and Jie them.
I still remembered them so nice like an angels,like a sunshine.
Jie always bought Vitamin C to me because of my poor health. Haha. Free vitamin C.
Jun always kept telling me : hoi,drink more water la. Drink water is for your own good.blah blah blah...haha
Yuh,Jun,and Ying set a funny rule that time.That's when one of us drinks water,whole group also need to drink water. Haha. That time,I drank a lot of water because of this rule. XD
I still remembered when I dint go to school,Jie helped me settled every things. She wrote down the homeworks and important things in the small paper then passed to Quan or Yuh. 
I miss them badly. I hope can meet them soon.
They're my best medicine ever I think.XD. I need you all! >.<

Friendship forever,this is my biggest wish to you .=)



Comments

  1. HuiHun, drink more water harrr~take care yourself.wish u healthy always.everydad also happy.<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheer up gal, u hv to learn how to take care urself!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rou : Thanks. You too. Take care yourself =)
    Wish you happy and sweet everyday<3

    Sam : Wow.I just found that you got blog.hehe. thanks. I will take care myself=)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment