Skip to main content

Love+ Friend

Oops...Something's happening on my current life...>.<
I'm not a steady friend,I know it.
I dislike people being a faker or wearing a lot of masquerades.
False face must hide what the false heart doth know.
Do not treat me as a garbage bin! I m the people who anti-ironist =D

Fortunately, I've got a nice boy who has a shaggy black hair right now.XD
He always listens to what I say and comforts me.

Thanks my bong.=p

For me,
Love is so beautiful,yet mysterious.
Friend is so wonderful, yet miserable.
Love is the greatest refreshment in life.
Friend is the greatest mentor in life.

Comments

  1. Love is so beautiful,yet mysterious.
    Friend is so wonderful, yet miserable.
    Love is the greatest refreshment in life.
    Friend is the greatest mentor in life.

    *like like like*

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. a bit copy from somewhere. hahaXD
    Thanks your likey=D

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Bong? Hahahahaha
    I like this more =))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment