Skip to main content

T_T

Time is the best teacher, but unfortunately, it kills all of its students.
I'm one of the students who have killed by time.
I was regret. Regret at all. Before, I kept blaming myself,keep blaming and blaming.
But, it still cureless. Nothing can be cured.
No one can change the facts. So, I've to accept the facts.


Yet I've changed a lot. I'll not cry or weep anymore in front of friends now.
I'll not cry because of getting poor results.
I've learnt how to relax myself, accept the facts, and express my grief slowly and slowly.
I just kept smiling a bitter smile only. Haha. If not, what should I do or what can I do in that moment??


I'm not that smart as others yet I'm not stupid too.
I just lackadaisical on those subject and lazy to study.
However, I've try my best to study to read through the notes!
If I can, I hope I can burn all the notes and put into water then drink it as chinese people always do to wish them safe and sound!
Can I burn it and drink it? Will it protect me to get any failure?
KANASAI!


I want to complain, why this semester year 2 papers were harder than past year?!
So many trick on the final exam paper! 
To those who set the final exam question, are you trying to kill us?
Do you want us to pay more the RESIT FEES to help you raise your salary??
The rate of suicide of students will be getting higher and higher!
Perak branch campus dint receive the tips of exam. If received the tips,that also a fake tips.
KL main campus, you piss me off! You shouldn't have done that!
What a FUCK-UP! Bullshit! Shit on your face!  Damn you!

Comments