Skip to main content

bbq night

Good news! Ahahaha.
I'm going to JB tomorrow. Expecting..=D
I just hope Bong's family will like me. This is my simple wish.
I bought mooncakes for his family which was chosen by mum and me.
Wow,the price of mooncake is getting higher and higher.
Now, everything is expensive.
I should save my money smartly as many a little makes a mickle.


Last night, I had a great time with DBU1 and Mr Alan.
We had bbq at dataran Kampar. It's quite nice,yet tired. Haha.
I was so surprised because Mr Alan spoke in chinese with us.
I had a great chitchat with Mr Alan. Hehe. How lucky I was. :p
Mr Alan is a very nice, earnest, friendly lecturer.
I don't understand why some of the bitchy students complained him and had made him resigned the job.
So bitchy...I think they're too ''free''!!! Heartless Bitches!
Do well and have well, do bad and have bad!
I'm having a heavy heart...Finally, he left us...T_T
Sir, all the best in your future. Do remember us. :')


Stars're brilliant in the clear night sky.
I think it's time to sleep.
Good night everyone. xoxo.


Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.

Comments