Skip to main content

Exam + Period

No one expects you to be perfect, but we do expect to do your best
This sentence is exactly what my heart and minds' thinking right now.
I found it through somewhere.
It's so suffered during exam period.
Everyone is sitting and his/her head is burying in a book.
While,what am I doing right now?
Still burying in sadness or grief? Actually,both re the same!
I should listen to someone,bury past,forget all the unhappy things.
I should relax by playing facebook and blogging.

Today,I have got a headache. It's killing me.
My head was so painful and I was in low spirit.
I tried to use my hand rubdown my head and pressed my head hardly.
Fortunately, it's mitigated my painful.
Then,I slept until 8pm. Woow. I so pro!

How good you re, people will not be interested in.
How bad you re, people will try to find it out.
It's just like a SWOT analysis.LOL...
Strength,weakness,opportunity and threat.
If you have enough strength, you will have enough protection to against others.
If you have a little or a bit weakness, your protection will become weak and poor.
Then,people will find opportunity to against or attack you.
It's such a threat to let your mood becomes super duper down and get hurts.
So, people should protect themselves to prevent any hurts.
Haha.



Comments