Skip to main content

Bad day

What the hell! Today I have got a sick!
Feel very cold during exam, headache and hungry!
After finished the exam,I rushed to washroom.
Oh my Jesus! I vomited up all I had eaten!
So suffered..My eyes and nose was reddened.
Yucks..Vomited twice..
Thanks Dai gave me honey star and candy let me feel better and warm.Thanks :)
But,so sorry too because I vomited it out too.='(
Thanks to others who care me too. :)

After sleeping,I feel better now.
Thanks to my lovely boy :) Your hug is the warmest and the best cure for me ^ ^

Just now,I had just message someone that is quite special and important in my life.
That person just kept saying don't want friend with me,
I m so disappointed. I thought we can still be friend.
You had gave an unforgettable memories before. I will never forget it.
But, if you choose not to be friend with me. I'll respect you,be reassured.
Hope you happy always,this is my only wish to you.

Recently, I m so tired, stress, and upset.
Luckily I have a 24 hours good boy.
He makes me feel warm when I need it.
Maybe sometimes I m so bothersome, but I hope he'll not mind.
He had taught me a lot of principles.= =lll.
Maybe he study his law study till............=X
Anywhere, boy, don't worry, I will change.
Because of you, I change a lot. Maybe you can't find it because you re staying near with me.
But, all of my family said I have change a lot!
Become fatter, become more happier, become more talkative...
This is your contribution. Haha XD

I must study hard. Imma fight till the end of the exam period!
All the best to all of you!

Comments